TransPi is a handheld device for high accuracy measurements of the optical transparency of materials with thickness 4 – 6 mm. Typical application is transparency measurement of front and side windows of vehicles for law enforcement of tinted car windows. The device data memory can save up to 5000 records including the measurement value, date and time. TransPi connects to a user friendly MS Windows based application to transfer all collected records to a database for further processing and generating reports.
- Transparency measurement range: from 0% to 100%
- Measurement accuracy: +/- 1% @ 25% to 100%
- Transparency material thickness: 4-6mm.
- Spectrum range: visible light
- Auto calibration mode
- Display – High contrast industrial grade LCD 3 1⁄2 digits
- Real-time clock
- Fiscal memory for 5000 measurements records
- Low power consumption – less than 180mW in activemode
- Auto power OFF if no activity for 5 min.
- Battery power supply – 9V, PP3 size
- Battery life – up to 5000 measurements
- Communication interface: RS232
- Dimensions: device - 145 x 80 x 40 mm; tube – 250 x 50 mm
- Weight: device - 180 g without battery; tube – 210 g
- Cable length: 1,3m
- Operating temperature: -10° C to 60° C, non condensing
- User-friendly PC software for device management and records storage
- Measurement reports include measurement value, date, time and TransPi serial number.
- Bulgarian Institute of Metrology certified
RegimbeauThis completely free online tool, enables you to perform budget simulations and compare ...
TalkfuentThe primary purpose of Talk-fluent is to enable individuals learn a foreign language from the comfort ...
Intelligent Gate Controller“Gate” is a system for automatic remote control of opening parking gates depending on user location ...